Old VHS content

Currently reading:
Old VHS content

3D Studio Max 1996 Demo VHS
the music that plays when they're in the editor gives me goosebumps. now i'm going to waste time looking for outdated versions of 3D software. i don't know much about 3dcg but it's amazing how technology that was revolutionary just 30 years ago is trivial to us today

here is a classic internet safety video, which is honestly more relevant than ever. this shit should be shown in every classroom in america right now. but i doubt it would be taken seriously.

^^ this whole channel is a gold mine for this type of content.

ive always loved Newtek demo videos. hype music and futuristic hardware, and the deep smooth voices talking about how great the toaster 4000 was

also the raw footage for the hot chik silhouette transitions used on the toaster

and that also reminds me of the non digitized footage for the 9 fingers amiga demo lol

ive always loved Newtek demo videos. hype music and futuristic hardware, and the deep smooth voices talking about how great the toaster 4000 was

also the raw footage for the hot chik silhouette transitions used on the toaster

and that also reminds me of the non digitized footage for the 9 fingers amiga demo lol

I do professional video editing and it is insane to think that what I can easily do in any modern program had to be done by a large piece of equipment like a video toaster back in the day. I have so much respect for the editors and production people of yesterday, and think that in many ways people were more creative and experimented more than with their projects. In fact I am inspired from watching these demos to experiment a little more on the next production I work on.

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      arena @ arena: i just had eggs
      Back